Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Outlook -- Adding or removing an account
Instructions for adding and deleting an account from Outlook desktop client
Adding an account
- Open Outlook Desktop client.
- Select File.
- Select Add Account.
- Enter the email address of the account you want to add and click Connect.
Deleting an account
- Open Outlook desktop client.
- Click Account Settings to display the menu.
- Select Account Settings.
- A list of accounts will appear. Select the account you want to delete, then select Remove.
- You'll see a message warning you that all offline cached content for this account will be deleted. This only affects content downloaded and stored on your computer. Select Yes to confirm.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.