Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Adobe Suite
Adobe - Single Sign On for Adobe Creative Cloud (Windows)
This article explains how to authenticate through the Adobe Creative Cloud Application
These instructions are intended for all UW-Platteville faculty, staff and students.
1. Locate the Adobe Creative Cloud Application in your Start Menu.
2. Before signing in, choose the option to "Sign in with an Enterprise ID".
3. Enter just your UW-Platteville email address.
4. Tab or select the "Password" box. You will be redirected to the next screen.
5. If you receive the prompt above it is because you have both a personal and an Enterprise ID with adobe. In this situation choose Enterprise ID.
6. For faculty, staff and student employees, complete the Duo two-factor authentication process.
The process should now be complete, and you should be redirected to the application pictured below.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.