LinkedIn Learning - Sharing Links
This article describes how to share links form LinkedIn Learning with others.
To share links from LinkedIn Learning with other users at UWM, follow the steps below:
1. Login to LinkedIn Learning at https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
2. Locate the video you want to share. Click in the search box at the top of the screen and type in your search terms. You can search by keyword, title or author.
3. Once you have located the video, begin playing the video. For videos to share properly, you must begin to play them before sharing. While the video is playing, copy the link for the video in the address bar of the browser.
4. Paste the address for the video in an email, document or where you are going to share it.
5. At the end of the address for the video, add the text &auth=true
6. Share the new link (the one with the added text from step 5)
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.