PASS - Advisee Student Center Access and Security Issue/Solution (9.2 - PUM 16 - 3/23/2020)
Advisee Student Center is an advisor view of the Student Center.
To reach Advisee Student Center:
1. Log into PASS
2. Click on the Nav Bar icon on the upper-right.
3. Click on the Navigator.
4. Go to Self Service > Advisor Center > Advisee Student Center
5. In the My Advisees Tab, Click on View Student Details. If you cannot access the student center page, see #6
6. FIX: Go to Set up SACR - User Defaults
7. Click on tab User Defaults 4. Check the Carry ID box.
8. Log out and In, and try to access the Advisee student Center again as directed above.