PASS CX - Generating an Academic Advisement Report (AAR) for a Discontinued Student (Admin)
Instructions for generating an Advisement Report for a discontinued student.
1. Log into PASS.
2. Open the Student Success Workcenter.
3. Open Student Services Center (Student) from the left menu.
4. Enter the Student ID and click Search.
5. Go to the Academics Tab.
6. In the Institution/Career/Program section, click on the program links to find the most recent date of discontinuation. Make a note of this date - it will be used in #10 below.
7. Now click on Request Advisement Report in the left navigation of the Student Success Workcenter.
8. Click Add a New Value
9. Enter an ID, UWPLT for the institution, and select the report type SSAR. Click Add.
10. The Report Date should be the current date. Enter the As of Date as the day before the discontinuation date noted from #6 above.
11. Click Process Request.
12. This view is the Classic HTML Version of the student's AAR, the day before discontinuation. Click View Report as PDF, if the PDF is preferred.
If you have any questions about the AAR, contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or 608-342-1321.
- PASS CX - Viewing the "What-If" Academic Advisement Report (What-If AAR) - HTML version (Current Students)
- PASS CX - Viewing the Academic Advisement Report - HTML version (AAR)
- PASS CX - Plan by My Requirements
- PASS CX - Viewing the "What-If" Academic Advisement Report (What-If AAR) - HTML Version - via Lookup Student (Admin)