Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Windows
Topics Map > Technology Purchasing > Software
Microsoft Imagine Accounts
Information on the CSSE Microsfot Imagine Subscription (formerly Dreamspark)
Microsoft Imagine (formerly Dreamspark)
The Computer Science Software Engineering department pays for a subscription to Microsoft Imagine; formerly known as Dreamspark.
This subscription covers distribution of Microsoft development products to CSSE students at no cost.
• Access Requirements
o Enrolled in a CS or SE course for the current term
o Students in 1130 and 1830 are excluded from the program
• Eligibility is managed on a per-term basis, with access beginning during the first week of a new semester and ending on the last day of finals. Therefore, there is no access during the winter and summer breaks.
• It is the student’s responsibility to maintain packages they download and the associated serial numbers.
• Only development tools are included: Access, Project and Visio are available; but not the entire Office suite.
• Only Windows compatible versions are available.
The UW-Platteville Computer Science Portal can be found at this link: https://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/Welcome.aspx?ws=30de5860-c29b-e011-969d-0030487d8897
To get started, click on “Sign In” and it will take you to the authentication page where you will have two choices; “Sign In” or “Register.” If this is your first time logging in you will need to “Register.”
Please note that your Username for Imagine is your complete UW-P email address: email@example.com
- Click the Sign In link near the top-right corner of the page.
- Click the Register button.
- If you are prompted to choose how you wish to register, select the option: By activating an account that has already been created for you.
- Enter the Username that was provided to you when your account was created, and then click Continue.
- Fill out the form to which you are directed to complete your registration.
NOTE: Technical support for Imagine is limited so please search the “Help” page for assistance before contacting the Help Desk.