PASS- How to Access and Login to PASS
PASS and How to logon
Accessing the Application
To access the system you must have:
- A NetID (Username, without the @uwplatt.edu)
- A password
- A computer with a web browser
This section explains how to access version 9.0 from Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
If computers within your area do not meet these standards please contact the help desk.
The certification matrix for web browsers to be used with version 9.0 of the system can be viewed by clicking on the Supported Web Browsers for PASS link at PASS - Web Browser Compatibility Guide
NOTE: To support delivery of reporting, workstations need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Excel installed as well.
How to Logon (once you receive your User ID and Password)
- Open your web browser
- Navigate to the UW-Platteville home page: http://www.uwplatt.edu
- Click the Shortcut link located at the top of the home page.
- Click the PASS link.
- Click the Log into PASS with NetID orange button
- On the PASS page, enter your NetID (Username, without the @uwplatt.edu)
- At the prompt, enter your Password.
- Click the Sign In button.
After the system has authenticated the NetID and password, the home page will display. An individual’s home page may look quite different from the home page pictured. Each user’s home page will provide tiles of Student Administration that are needed to perform their specific job or student functions.