PASS - How to Access and Login to PASS
PASS and how to login
Accessing the Application
To access the system you must have:
- A NetID (Username, without the @uwplatt.edu)
- A password
- A computer with a web browser
This section explains how to access version 9.2 from Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
If computers within your area do not meet these standards please contact the help desk.
The certification matrix for web browsers to be used with version 9.2 of the system can be viewed by clicking on the Supported Web Browsers for PASS link at PASS - Web Browser Compatibility Guide
NOTE: To support delivery of reporting, workstations need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Excel installed as well.
How to Login (once you receive your User ID and Password)
- Open your web browser
- Navigate to the UW-Platteville Portal Homepage https://portal.uwplatt.edu/
- Click the PASS Shortcut button located at the top of the home page. If you do not see the PASS shortcut button on the top of the portal homepage then try AtoZ or Searching for PASS.
- On the PASS Login page, enter your NetID (Username, without the @uwplatt.edu)
- At the prompt, enter your Password.
- Click the Sign In button.
After the system has authenticated the User ID and password, students and their guests will see the corresponding PASS Campus Experience screen, while the appropriate home page will display for staff, faculty, and advisors. An individual’s home page may look quite different from the home page pictured since it will contain the tiles needed to perform their specific job.
[PASS Campus Experience Student Dashboard example]
[PASS My Homepage example]
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.