PASS - Changing the Credits of a Class (9.2)
Instructions on how to change the credits for a class.
1. Log into PASS.
2. On the PASS Student Homepage select Student Center.
3. Under Academics, select Enroll.
4. Select edit at the top of the page.
5. The classes that you will be allowed to edit appear in this drop down. Select the correct course and click Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
6. Select the appropriate credits in the Class Preference box and click Next.
7. Confirm your selection and click Finish Editing.
8. View results.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.