Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - Changing the Credits of a Class (9.2)
Instructions on how to change the credits for a class.
This KB will be inactivated at the end of February 2021 in preparation for the retirement of classic pages.
To reach your student homepage, click Full Site at the bottom of the PASS CX Left Navigation menu.
3. Under Academics, select Enroll.
4. Select edit at the top of the page.
5. The classes that you will be allowed to edit appear in this drop down. Select the correct course and click Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
6. Select the appropriate credits in the Class Preference box and click Next.
7. Confirm your selection and click Finish Editing.
8. View results.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.