PASS - Student Planner (9.2)
1. Log into PASS.
Instructions on how to use the Student Planner through PASS. Plan your courses from first term to graduation; modify at any time.
2. On the PASS Student Homepate, select the Student Center tile.
3. Click on Plan.
4. Choose either Browse Course Catalog or Plan by My Requirements.
Using Browse Course Catalog5. Select a subject by clicking the corresponding arrow in front of the subject title. A list of classes will appear.
6. Select the check box in front of the desired class.
7. Click Add to Planner.
Using Plan by My Requirements
8. If you select Plan by My Requirements, your Academic Advisement Report (AAR) will come up. Select a class by clicking on the blue name.
9. From this page, the class can be added to the planner by clicking Add to planner. A message indicating the course "has been added to your Planner" will appear.
You may click Return to Plan by My Requirements (bottom-left on the page) or click on any of the option tabs at the top of the page.
10. If courses are already scheduled, a class can be added to the shopping cart through this process as well. The view class sections button is viewable and once selected brings up the schedule for that term.
11. You can return to your Planner and move the courses to a term you would like to take the courses by selecting the checkbox next to the course, clicking Move, and selecting the appropriate term. NOTE: Confirm the course will be offered in the desired term using the Typically Offered field. Also, if a course in your planner has a Requisite, it will be noted with a Req column, Click the blue information bubble to get the details of that requisite, keeping that in mind with your planning.
12. If classes have been scheduled for a term in which you are eligible to enroll, you can go to your enrollment shopping cart, select the appropriate term, and click Continue.
13. Select my planner under the Find Classes area and click Search.
14. The courses that are in the planner for the term selected are available. Click on select button by the class you wish to put in your shopping cart
15. Then select an open section from the class schedule.
IMPORTANT - if you are running your Academic Requirements Report through the Planner, be sure to delete courses you planned to take in past terms, but did not end up completing them. They will continue to appear on your Planning AAR and falsely fulfill requirements.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.