Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS CX - Plan by My Requirements
Instructions on how to use the Student Planner through PASS. Plan your courses from first term to graduation; modify at any time.
The Plan by My Requirements page is very similar to Degree Progress in HCX, in that you can add courses to your planner through either page; however, Plan by My Requirements is currently the only way to generate the Planner AAR PDF. You may use this page solely to run the PDF and use Degree Progress to add courses to the planner. (See #12 below)
2. In the PASS CX Dashboard, click on the Enrollment menu to expand it.
4. Your Planner Academic Advisement Report will come up.
IMPORTANT: The Planner AAR is different from the regular Degree Progress AAR in the CX Academics menu because it includes courses you have in your planner.
5. Requirement groups, the light blue bars, are groups of requirements. They are collapsed if they are satisfied with either completed, in progress, or planned courses. You may click on the arrows on the left to expand these groups to see how the requirements within are fulfilled.
NOTE: The Status indicates if the course was Taken, is In Progress or Planned. A key for these symbols is at the top of the page for future reference.
6. Expanded groups indicate the requirements are Not Satisfied, and this status will appear on the requirement.
7. To add a course to the planner, select a course by clicking on the blue name.
NOTE: Gen Eds often don't have their list of possible courses printing since the list is so long. Courses can be added to the planner through Class Search, where Gen Eds can also be searched for through the search filters. Click on the three dots to the right of a course and choose Add to Planner.
9. From this page, the class can be added to the planner by clicking Add to planner. A message indicating the course "has been added to your Planner" will appear.
11. Courses are entered into your Unassigned term in your Planner. You may move these to a specific future term. See 101427
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.